Selling Your Music on Songwall + Payments via Paypal
To sell your music on Songwall, you just need to have a free PAYPAL business account, and a good 15 minutes to set it up.
• If you do not have a PayPal account please click here to set one up.
• If you already have a PayPal account , then you’ll need to log-in and simply upgrade to a free business account. This will enable you to receive more payments which means more cash in your pocket.
With regards to the business account sign up process, it is quite straightforward in that you log into your PAYPAL account and click on sign up and the business account. Then follow through and provide info such as business type (in the artist case ‘individual’) and then just add your bank details as normal.
• Once you have your business account (you will need to confirm this with PayPal from their email confirmation link)
• The final step you need to take is to set your account to Micropayments.
NOTE: If you don’t do this, when you receive your payments, PayPal will charge you 20p + 3.4% per transaction which will significantly decrease your earnings.
• You can have Micropayments applied to your account by contacting PAYPAL and simply requesting the change to a representative via the following number 0800 358 7911
NOTE: Once you have contacted PayPal to have Micropayments enabled, it will take them roughly 3 to 4 hours to enable the merchant 5% + 5p pricing.
For other FAQ’s and T&C’s please check the links at bottom of our homepage
Alternatively you can contact us through our online Feedback